When determining what to wear during a run, the rule of thumb is to generally add 20 degrees to the outside temperature to calculate your running temperature. Please note that this number is varies upon the distance and pace of your runs. Likewise, it can depend on how quickly you heat up and cool down.
Subscribe to A2B!
Join 6 other subscribers
Most Popular Posts
- Leg 114 - Running From Office
- Leg 113 - All Those Mistakes And Be Wise
- Leg 112 - Don’t Give Up On Yourself... Ever!
- Leg 111 - Outrunning Ghosts
- Leg 110 - The Jean Gene
- Leg 109 - Summer Camp Farewell
- Leg 108 - 2nd Place Anger
- Leg 107 - Steel Wheels Retrospect
- Leg 106 - Stay Humble and Kind
- Leg 105 - Now, Bid Me Run