I consider the first 5-10 minutes of a run the warm up for the rest of the run. My stride felt a little clumsy and choppy . . . . I could feel my body beginning to adjust . . . . the beginning signs of that transition is enough to keep me pressing forward.
Subscribe to A2B!
Most Popular Posts
- Leg 114 - Running From Office
- Leg 113 - All Those Mistakes And Be Wise
- Leg 112 - Don’t Give Up On Yourself... Ever!
- Leg 111 - Outrunning Ghosts
- Leg 110 - The Jean Gene
- Leg 109 - Summer Camp Farewell
- Leg 108 - 2nd Place Anger
- Leg 107 - Steel Wheels Retrospect
- Leg 106 - Stay Humble and Kind
- Leg 105 - Now, Bid Me Run