A personal record (PR) is a person’s best performance in a given event. Unlike a personal best, this is based specifically upon time for a specific distance (i.e., 1 mile, 5K, 10K, half-marathon, full, etc.). Other sports, such cycling and swimming, track personal records as well.
Subscribe to A2B!
Join 6 other subscribers
Most Popular Posts
- Leg 114 - Running From Office
- Leg 113 - All Those Mistakes And Be Wise
- Leg 112 - Don’t Give Up On Yourself... Ever!
- Leg 111 - Outrunning Ghosts
- Leg 110 - The Jean Gene
- Leg 109 - Summer Camp Farewell
- Leg 108 - 2nd Place Anger
- Leg 107 - Steel Wheels Retrospect
- Leg 106 - Stay Humble and Kind
- Leg 105 - Now, Bid Me Run